Four Stats and Five Accounts to Help Build an Audience on TikTok
You’ve probably been resisting adding another social media platform to your marketing program. We know, it’s a lot of work to stay active everywhere that you need to be on social! But if you’re a vegan organisation that serves or makes products for customers between 15 and 45 years old, then TikTok might represent one of the most important opportunities to grow your brand.
To give you an idea of how globally relevant the platform has become, here are a few statistics in comparison with Instagram:
Only you know where your target audience lives online. But we encourage you to take a good look at TikTok to ensure you’re not missing an opportunity to nurture your existing customer base and reach new people with similar interests. When you decide to expand your social presence on TikTok, start by following these energising vegan accounts for content inspiration:
- The Vegan Warehouse @theveganwarehouse – marketplace for vegan products
- Kat @desperatelyseekingseitan – out of the box vegan recipes for busy professionals
- Tabitha Brown @iamtabithabrown – “The World’s Favorite Mom” helps parents transition their family to a vegan lifestyle
- Vegout magazine @vegoutmag – trending vegan restaurants and products
- Ethical Globe @ethicalglobe – community and directory of ethical vegan entities
- Blog Home
- Animal freedom
- Business and Entrepreneurship
- Environmentally friendly
- Ethical consumption
- Ethical Globe Academy
- Guest Blog
- Guest Interviews
- Inclusive responsibility (Food and Agriculture)
- Justice for all
- What are the alternatives to animal testing?
- Jordi Casamitjana, Writer, Vegan Activist, Animal Rights Campaigner, and Zoologist
- Which social media platforms are best for your vegan organisation?
- Why it’s time to end animal testing and take the suffering out of science
- Fishes have feelings too
- Aylam Orian, Our Planet. Theirs Too. NARD and the Declaration of Animal Rights
- Is veganism a protected belief?
- Finding your vegan organisation’s brand voice
- Eight ways industrial agriculture is devastating planetary health
- Four Stats and Five Accounts to Help Build an Audience on TikTok