More about VeganGuitarStraps
Handmade guitar straps. Vegan faux leather strap ends. Made with love in the UK.
Choosing handmade and supporting local businesses is always a better choice. The guitar straps that I make are vegan, unique and made with love. I try to up-cycle whenever I can, choosing car seat belts and offcuts of fabrics and vinyls as my choice of materials. Veganism is ethical and the future, why choose leather if you can use an alternative? The guitar straps made using strong car seat webbing and vegan faux leathers are as strong as leather can be!
It is an online business with the worldwide shipping.
Email: [email protected]
Connect & follow VeganGuitarStraps
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
Feminism and gender justice
Refugee and asylum justice
Environment and Sustainability
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
- Is all of your packaging biodegradable?