- Vegan Original
More about Vegan Original
Our mission is to help change the world through our vegan message wear. By wearing your beliefs on your clothing, you can help us to spread important messages of compassion and equality for all animals.
All of our vegan apparel is sourced from only PETA-approved manufacturers with high ethical and environmental standards. We only offer clothing items made from 100% organic cotton, because it uses less water than standard cotton and is much kinder to our environment.
For every purchase you make with us, we donate to environmentally sustainable projects that will plant at least one tree per donation.
Vegan Original: Eco-friendly, ethical, and 100% vegan.
ETHICALLY MADE: We believe in a world that’s fair for everyone. We’ve carefully selected manufactures who are members of the Fair Wear Foundation and are regularly audited against proactive social responsibility criteria, which rules out discrimination and forced labour. The Fair Wear Foundation also enforces legal work contracts, a living wage, and safe working conditions. No sweatshops are involved in the creation of our vegan apparel.
CRUELTY-FREE: We strongly oppose exploitation of any kind. We use only PETA-approved clothing manufacturers who rule out the use of animal products and animal testing methods in their production processes. Many of our products also actively promote veganism, which we hope will encourage others to adopt a cruelty-free and plant-based lifestyle.
NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS: Our clothing manufactures are certified under GOTS, which means that our apparel products were grown and dyed with toxin-free substances that are certified safe for human use.
HIGH QUALITY: Our premium quality vegan clothing is made from 100% organic cotton. And our unique designs are expertly printed to be long-lasting and flexible.
ECO-FRIENDLY: We’re committed to minimising the impact clothing has on our environment. All of our vegan apparel is made from 100% organic cotton, which uses less water and has much lower carbon emissions than conventional cotton. Using organic cotton ensures that no dangerous pesticides, fertilisers, or other harmful chemicals are used in the production process. Many of our products are also accredited as ‘climate neutral’.
WATER-BASED INKS: Our clothing designs are printed using only vegan water-based inks, which are kinder on the environment and avoid the use of animal products and testing.
Connect & follow Vegan Original
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans?
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
We promote vegan lifestyle messaging and every purchase plants a tree
Environment and Sustainability
- If any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have a sustainable production certification, please indicate which certifications apply?
Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified
- Overall, how many of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, are certified by the sustainable production certifications listed in the question above?
Many (one to two thirds)
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?