- Vegan Original
More about Vegan Original
ORGANIC VEGAN CLOTHING
Sustainable. Ethical. Vegan.
All of our clothing is ethically made in a factory powered by renewable energy. Our vegan apparel is made from 100% organic cotton, which is kinder to the planet than standard cotton, and our designs are printed using inks that do not contain animal-derived ingredients and have not been tested on animals.
We've done all the research, so you can shop with confidence.
Our mission is to help change the world through our organic vegan apparel. By wearing your beliefs on your clothing, you can help us to spread important messages of compassion and equality for all animals.
No animal-derived products. No animal testing. Vegan inks.
Everything is posted in rip-proof, splash-proof, plastic-free packaging.
Made in a renewable energy powered factory. 100% organic cotton.
No sweatshops. No child labour. Fair working conditions.
Connect & follow Vegan Original
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
We promote vegan lifestyle messaging
Environment and Sustainability
- If any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have a sustainable production certification, please indicate which certifications apply?
Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified
- Overall, how many of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, are certified by the sustainable production certifications listed in the question above?
Many (one to two thirds)
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?