Vegan Fried Chicken
- Vegan Fried Chicken
More about Vegan Fried Chicken
Ours is an act of positive rebellion against a system that has brought us climate change, environmental destruction, factory farming and slaughterhouses. We applaud those who fight serious injustice with placards and demonstrations, with letters to MPs. We salute those who take to the streets with megaphones or lock themselves to railings. Our way to dismantle this destructive system is with great food. This is our sit-down protest.
VFC is made from wheat flour, and is often known as wheat meat, vital wheat gluten or seitan. The starch is rinsed away, leaving the high-protein gluten behind, which has a meaty taste and texture.
Contact us here: https://www.vfc.co.uk/contact
Connect & follow Vegan Fried Chicken
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
Activism and social media posts.
Environment and Sustainability
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?