- Vegan Clicks
More about Vegan Clicks
Inspiring consumers to shop ethically. One picture at a time.
Vegan Clicks is a boutique food photography service specialized in creating powerful visual content and marketing materials to help vegan businesses thrive.
The aim is to contribute to redirecting consumer money away from unethical businesses toward a more sustainable economy that respects humans, animals, and the environment.
Vegan Clicks is also a blog with articles on visual brand marketing specific to the plant-based market
This is how Vegan Clicks works with clients, no matter where they are in the world:
Are you a caterer? You send us a snapshot and the recipe of what you need to photograph and we do the magic.
Do you sell vegan products? Send us a few samples and you’ll get the pictures of that specific dish with that specific atmosphere.
Either way, you can be anywhere in the world and we can work together remotely.
Connect & follow Vegan Clicks
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
The entire project is aimed to redirect consumer money away from unethical businesses toward a more sustainable economy that respects humans, animals, and the environment.
- Does your business/organisation have an ethical labour policy or code of practice (either formal or informal) which ensures fair labour practices?
- Is your business a member of the World Fair Trade Organisation?
Environment and Sustainability
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Does your business/organisation use an ethical bank or building society?