More about Veenofs
We only feature PETA and Animal-Free approved brands which give the consumer peace of mind that their purchase has been produced without any animals coming to harm. We have been featured on both Animal-Free and PETA U.K websites as an approved supplier of vegan fashion.
At Veenofs, we have curated products which abstain from the use of animal products. We only sell brands which integrate a vegan philosophy - from diet to materials - throughout all levels of their business.
We only partner with brands which feature products that claim minimal, reduced, or no harm to ecosystems and the environment.
Our brand partners share our philosophy of making decisions for daily life which take into account ethics and moral values, particularly concerning consumerism, sustainability, environmentalism, wildlife, and animal and human welfare.
At Veenofs we feature brands whose products haven't been altered by processing, and which are certainly not interested in a perfect product. Imperfect is unique and beautiful. We are at the beginning of our adventure, and we acknowledge that there are many possible adjustments to make to help limit our overall ecological footprint.
At Veenofs, we love organic products made from materials produced by organic agriculture. However, we also feature non-organic products which have been up-cycled to transform them into useful and sustainable treasures.
We work with brands which make a conscious goal to help producers in developing countries get a fair price for their products. This helps us contribute to reduced poverty and provide for the ethical treatment of workers while we promote environmentally sustainable practices.
Our eco-inspired fashion highlights the crucial design element of sustainability. Our goal here is to minimise human impact on the environment. We care deeply about social responsibility. At Veenofs you will find all of our brands make a conscious effort to use sustainable materials.
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
Feminism and gender justice
Refugee and asylum justice
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
- Does your business/organisation have an ethical labour policy or code of practice (either formal or informal) which ensures fair labour practices?
- Does your business/organisation have policies and practices which actively promote diversity and inclusion?
- Do any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have fairtrade certifications?
Some (less than a third)
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
Environment and Sustainability
- If any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have a sustainable production certification, please indicate which certifications apply?
Rainforest Alliance certified
Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified
- Overall, how many of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, are certified by the sustainable production certifications listed in the question above?
Many (one to two thirds)
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, produced using sustainable production methods albeit uncertified?
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
- Is all of your packaging biodegradable?
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?
Some (less than a third)
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?