- Undone Beauty
More about Undone Beauty
Undone was created to offer luxury quality products that do more for less.
Our unique makeup products are designed to create flawless every day looks on a range of skin tones - and easily build for sultry nights or your favourite look of the moment.
Trusted natural ingredients are infused in every formula to add skincare benefits with every use (and we didn't forget about your lashes either!).
Our brushes include patent-pending innovations that bring out the best in our products - and you.
Everything is always cruelty-free with vegan options.
Connect & follow Undone Beauty
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans?
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
We promote against animal cruelty
- Does your business/organisation have an ethical labour policy or code of practice (either formal or informal) which ensures fair labour practices?
- Is your business a member of the World Fair Trade Organisation?
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
As much as possible
Environment and Sustainability
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, produced using sustainable production methods albeit uncertified?
- If any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, contain palm oil, is it sustainably sourced?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?
Many (one to two thirds)
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?