Three Spirit Drinks
- Three Spirit Drinks
More about Three Spirit Drinks
After years spent in libraries, labs, bars and fields, we’ve created plant-based alternatives to alcohol that celebrate what you put into a drink, rather than what you take out. Created by a mix of plant scientists, world-class bartenders, hedonists, herbalists and artists, it’s probably why they feel, taste and do everything a little differently.
Alcohol has long been the wingman of that social connection; but in the age of self-driving cars, meat-free meat and missions to Mars, we felt it was high time there was a better way to feel good that didn’t ruin Monday, or mean settling for soda or spirit imitations, on a night out.
The Party Starter! Exotic, fiery and fun. This invigorating elixir is the perfect party pick-me-up. Enjoy euphoric feels from guayusa, guava leaf and schisandra and big flavours from vibrant berries, bright aromatics and heat.
2. Social Elixir
The Mood Booster! Dark, bittersweet and curious. This dark herbal elixir is the ultimate social companion and mood elevator. Natural, blissful feeling with lion’s mane mushroom, yerba mate and damiana. Full-bodied and bittersweet with a curious savoury bite.
The Dream Maker! Decadent, woody and smooth. This indulgent elixir is made with tree saps, aromatic plants and ancient remedies used to relax and unwind. Enjoy complex notes of wood and bright spice with a calm, dreamy feeling.
Offering next-day delivery
Offering both nationwide and international delivery options
Not suitable for anyone under the age of 18.
One serving of Livener has enough natural caffeine that likens the amount to a cup of coffee.
Nightcap contains Valerian root, a natural sleep aid.
ALLERGY INFO: Our drinks are vegan, gluten free and free from 14 EU allergens.
Promo code: shipshiphooray
ONLY AVAILABLE FOR UK SHIPPING ADDRESSES.
Email: [email protected]
Connect & follow Three Spirit Drinks
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
As much as possible
Environment and Sustainability
- If any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have a sustainable production certification, please indicate which certifications apply?
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, produced using sustainable production methods albeit uncertified?
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, free of palm oil?
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
- Is all of your packaging biodegradable?
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?
Some (less than a third)
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?