Three By One Europe
- Three By One Europe
More about Three By One Europe
Three By One ® is a sustainable lifestyle brand consisting of premium quality, organic certified coconut products & ayurvedic spices, & other related items.
We work with small scale farmers & producers in Sri Lanka & pack all our products in Sri Lanka so we can be sure of the best quality products.
We work on zero waste production, using all the parts of the coconut to make our food items & other home & lifestyle products.
Hand made soaps & shampoo bars are made using our signature coconut oil & other natural ingredients.
Naturally dyed & hand made textile products use the coconut skins & other foraged plants or food waste for our colour palette.
And use the left over coconut shells & husks become bowls, soap dishes, sponges, & more.
We are ethical, sustainable & cruelty free. We NEVER use monkeys to harvest our coconuts.
Email: [email protected]
Connect & follow Three By One Europe
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
Feminism and gender justice
Refugee and asylum justice
- Does your business/organisation have an ethical labour policy or code of practice (either formal or informal) which ensures fair labour practices?
- Does your business/organisation have policies and practices which actively promote diversity and inclusion?
- Is your business a member of the World Fair Trade Organisation?
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
Environment and Sustainability
- If any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have a sustainable production certification, please indicate which certifications apply?
- Overall, how many of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, are certified by the sustainable production certifications listed in the question above?
Many (one to two thirds)
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, produced using sustainable production methods albeit uncertified?
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, free of palm oil?
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
- Is all of your packaging biodegradable?
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?
- Does your business/organisation use an ethical bank or building society?
What was the motivation behind your brand, business or organisation? What did you want to change in the world?
Three By One Europe is a lifestyle brand on a mission to bring transparency, sustainability and inclusivity to the supply chain of consumer goods, giving consumers options to enable them to make better choices through their purchases.
We want our product ranges to be good for our customers, good for the planet, and good for the people who produce them.
All the decisions we make at Three By One Europe are based on our ethical and sustainable values to promote a transparent relationship between grower, producer and consumer.
Who is the team behind your brand, business or organisation?
Three By One Europe is solely me, Laura Dixon. I carefully choose the producers & makers I work with on each product.
What one thing about your brand, business or organisation would most surprise us, or is not known outside of your team?
Three By One Europe is an umbrella for three different activities which all follow the same mission. Denim design & product development consultancy services. Fitness classes & training. And the brand itself.
If your brand, business or organisation could be granted one wish, what would you wish for?
More business become completely transparent about their supply chains so that the end customer can really understand the real value of products, rather than the value that giant retailers have led them to believe.
Is there anything else that you would like to share with us about your brand business or organisation?
- To create a multi-faceted lifestyle brand based around the principles of transparency, sustainability and inclusivity.
- To cultivate awareness about where our products come from. To be transparent to our end-consumers about our full supply chain.
- To use sustainable farming techniques and production methods that are good for the producers, the planet and the consumer.
- To educate people about fashion and textiles as a slow and sustainable industry rather than a fast reactive one, about fitness and wellness as an inclusive and accessible space, and about food as a functional tool to enrich our bodies and the planet.