The WellNyss Tree
- The WellNyss Tree
More about The WellNyss Tree
Whatever your fertility related needs, The WellNyss Tree has you covered - all the way from pre-conception care and treatment, right through to consuming your placenta postpartum. Providing holistic fertility support in the centre of Brighton since 2016, Nyssa can help you navigate your journey with person-centred wisdom, love, support, and a good amount of humour!
With a broad range of experience and training, you can rest assured that whether you need hands-on touch therapy, support through your birthing journey, help for your family in the postpartum period, or professional placenta services; you'll find expert care at The WellNyss Tree.
Find out more at linktr.ee/thewellnysstree
Email: [email protected]
Connect & follow The WellNyss Tree
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans?
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
Feminism and gender justice
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
I offer my services voluntarily at a Women's Centre, and regularly post on the topic.
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?
- Does your business/organisation use an ethical bank or building society?