The Vegan Magician
- The Vegan Magician
More about The Vegan Magician
My name is Alec, and I'm The Vegan Magician. You may be a vegan-friendly organization, a charity, an environmental concern, a restaurant with a vegan-friendly menu, or simply an individual who shares similar values and concerns. You may be looking for a magician for your next fundraiser, vegan fair, product or menu launch, wedding, or private party.
Combining the idea of magic with veganism is not about doing magic with vegetables (fun as that might be!). The Vegan Magician is essentially about creating an opportunity for certain individuals and businesses to keep their choice in entertainment consistent with their brand & values.
Email: [email protected]
Connect & follow The Vegan Magician
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
Feminism and gender justice
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
I support various charities through personal donations, volunteer as a mentor to help people transition to veganism, promote related issues on my social media s the "Vegan Magician" and am involved in fundraising activities for like-minded organizations
- Is your business a member of the World Fair Trade Organisation?
Environment and Sustainability
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, produced using sustainable production methods albeit uncertified?
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?
- Does your business/organisation use an ethical bank or building society?