The Healthy Habit
- The Healthy Habit
More about The Healthy Habit
We offer Vegan Nutrition Coaching and Personal Training online and in person (location dependent). We focus on a transformative approach to guide individuals to their best life by encompassing mindset, fitness and nutrition guidance.
We are always open and offer complimentary consultations. Also, a wide range of resources are available to our visitors at no cost.
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 07984 248613
Mobile: 07984 248613
Connect & follow The Healthy Habit
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
Feminism and gender justice
Refugee and asylum justice
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
Get informed and donate back.
- Is your business a member of the World Fair Trade Organisation?
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
Environment and Sustainability
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?