THE GRUFF STUFF
- THE GRUFF STUFF
More about THE GRUFF STUFF
The Gruff Stuff is a premium British, vegan skincare brand.
We are excited about our innovative products that bring simplicity into skincare. Our aim is to develop a product range that brings visible results, maximal ease of use and is suitable for everyone.
All our ingredients are ethically and responsibly sourced. We use only packaging made of recycled plastics and paper, encouraging responsible disposal of both.
All products are dermatologically tested along with being formulated for sensitive skin types. The whole range is vegan and free from gluten, parabens and mineral oils. We do not test on animals.
- Suitable for Sensitive Skin
- 100% Vegan
- Not Tested on Animals
- Gluten Free
- Kind to Nature
- Made in England
Email: [email protected]
Connect & follow THE GRUFF STUFF
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
Feminism and gender justice
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
carbon neutral business, ethical and responsible sourcing, equal opportunities, supporting charities
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
Environment and Sustainability
- If any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have a sustainable production certification, please indicate which certifications apply?
- Overall, how many of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, are certified by the sustainable production certifications listed in the question above?
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, free of palm oil?
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?