More about nuIQue
Omega 3 EPA and DHA are vital essential fatty acids.
Science supports the increasing need for this essential supplement. Unless you eat oily fish, the only way to ensure that you’ve had enough Omega 3 EPA and DHA is to supplement.
Not all omega 3 supplements are the same!
nuIQue is one of the few suppliers of Vegan Omega 3 EPA, DHA & DPA Oil.
We remain ahead of the game by providing the correct ratio of EPA, DHA and DPA of the daily Omega 3 recommendation.
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
- Docosapentaenoic acid (DPA)
These are the champion Omega 3 ingredients required that contribute to the normal function and uphold good health.
A winning combination working harmoniously and synergistically in the whole body.
nuIQue contains just the right amount of all three ingredients making it a complete, easy to take and absorbable daily supplement. With high concentrate and a purity so safe, it’s perfect for pregnancy and babies, toddlers to grown-ups.
Just one bottle of Vegan 60 Softgel Capsules saves over 30 fish compared to a fish oil equivalent!
Vegan / Vegetarian
Naturally Grown Algae in Pure Filtered Water
Order Online - available 24hrs a day
Fast Global Shipping
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 01489 899515
Connect & follow nuIQue
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
Promote against ecocide
- Does your business/organisation have an ethical labour policy or code of practice (either formal or informal) which ensures fair labour practices?
- Does your business/organisation have policies and practices which actively promote diversity and inclusion?
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
As much as possible
Environment and Sustainability
- Overall, how many of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, are certified by the sustainable production certifications listed in the question above?
Many (one to two thirds)
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, free of palm oil?
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?
Many (one to two thirds)
- Does your business/organisation use an ethical bank or building society?