- Sweetpotato Soundsystem
More about Sweetpotato Soundsystem
Walt aka DJ Earthpipe has been playing his conscious raising message, and special dubilitious selections of reggae and bass music’s since 1989. His passion for playing his rootical music selections has resulted in him performing with some of the biggest reggae and bass music artists at club events and festivals across the world such as Glastonbury UK, Outlook in Croatia, Goa Sunsplash India, Deep Jungle Sri Lanka, Ostroda Festival in Poland. For the last 20 years Earthpipe has provided Sweetpotato Soundsystem, décor and projections creating a special sensory environment at Subdub to raise the crowds awareness to nature and our tribal and reggae culture.
Visit www.sweetpotatosoundsystem.com to find out the latest information about events and music and listen or download to Earthpipes mixes on Soundcloud here -
Become a friend of Earthpipe on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Sweetpotato.DjEarthpipe/
Email: [email protected]
Connect & follow Sweetpotato Soundsystem
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
Feminism and gender justice
Refugee and asylum justice
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
Highlight issues and work at events to promote and support these issues using my music and sound & staging equipment.t
- Does your business/organisation have an ethical labour policy or code of practice (either formal or informal) which ensures fair labour practices?
- Does your business/organisation have policies and practices which actively promote diversity and inclusion?
- Is your business a member of the World Fair Trade Organisation?
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
As much as possible
Environment and Sustainability
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, produced using sustainable production methods albeit uncertified?
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, free of palm oil?
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?
Many (one to two thirds)
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?
- Does your business/organisation use an ethical bank or building society?