Simply Vegan Sweets
- Simply Vegan Sweets
More about Simply Vegan Sweets
We are not just another sweet shop; we are doing things very differently here at Simply Vegan Sweets HQ.
Not only our sweets delicious and exceptionally moorish, tasty and cruelty free, we are completely plastic free with our packaging. We use fully sustainable plant based packaging and have thought of everything, so the only guilty indulgence with our sweets will be how many you can eat!
Don’t be fooled by what looks like plastic, it’s not! It’s made from cellulose film. Cellulose is derived from plants, a naturally compostable product and will decompose in as little as 10 weeks, leaving no trace on the planet. Even the glue we use on our stickers is completely harmless and the protection your sweets are delivered to you in, is shredding from materials we receive and recycle at Simply HQ.
We aim to to be the most eco-friendly pick and mix supplier in the UK.
💚 We are Vegan Founded registered and certified. 💚
Vegan sweets, pick and mix, chocolate. Online 24 hours a day
Email: [email protected]
Connect & follow Simply Vegan Sweets
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
Environment and Sustainability
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, free of palm oil?
Some (less than a third)
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
- Is all of your packaging biodegradable?
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?
Many (one to two thirds)
- Does your business/organisation use an ethical bank or building society?