Shop Like You Give a Damn
- Shop Like You Give a Damn
More about Shop Like You Give a Damn
Shop Like You Give a Damn is Europe’s largest 100% vegan online department store for fair and sustainable fashion, cosmetics & home essentials. On this platform you’ll find over 17,000 items from about 400 ethical brands.
Founders Alex, Kim and Stephan give a damn about Mama Earth and all her inhabitants, and encourage you to do the same. Use their 14 ethical & sustainability criteria, certifications and material options to filter on the values that matter to you most.
Shop with compassion, they say. No more than you need. And always vegan, fair and as sustainably as possible.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Expires: 1st January 2030
Enjoy a 5% discount on your next order and be the first to know about new ethical brands and collections, in-depth articles to guide you through your sustainable lifestyle, vegan news and top picks!
Email: [email protected]
Connect & follow Shop Like You Give a Damn
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
Feminism and gender justice
- Does your business/organisation have an ethical labour policy or code of practice (either formal or informal) which ensures fair labour practices?
- Does your business/organisation have policies and practices which actively promote diversity and inclusion?
- Do any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have fairtrade certifications?
Many (one to two thirds)
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
As much as possible
Environment and Sustainability
- If any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have a sustainable production certification, please indicate which certifications apply?
Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?
- Does your business/organisation use an ethical bank or building society?