- Seitan's Kebab
More about Seitan's Kebab
We are an independent vegan street food business offering tasty, healthier plant-based alternatives to our favourite takeaway kebabs.
Our menu is diverse, our ingredients are fresh and each dish is 100% vegan – from kebab to sauce.
Our aim to allow people of all backgrounds (vegan or not) to try our delicious food and to show that plant-based food is exciting, inventive and for everyone.
As of May 2019, you can now find us permanently at The Market Place at the University of Manchester. Visit our Instagram page @seitanskebab for a specific address.
We also take part in many vegan events, pop-ups and street food events, and are proud finalists of the British Street Food Awards 2020.
Want to book us for your event/party/wedding? Visit our website and get in touch today!
The Market Place @ University of Manchester Opening Hours
Monday - Friday 11am - 2:30pm (during term times only)
Email: [email protected]
Wheelchair access: Yes
Wheelchair accessible toilet: Yes
Connect & follow Seitan's Kebab
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans?
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Does your business/organisation have an ethical labour policy or code of practice (either formal or informal) which ensures fair labour practices?
- Does your business/organisation have policies and practices which actively promote diversity and inclusion?
Environment and Sustainability
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
- Is all of your packaging biodegradable?
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?
Many (one to two thirds)
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?