More about RubyMoon
So far, RubyMoon has helped over 1,200 women and their families to find a route out of poverty. The brand works in collaboration with NGOs to support a socially and environmentally conscious business model. Their products are also designed and manufactured according to circular economy and slow fashion principles, as well as being PETA-Approved Vegan and Oeko-Tex certified.
Choose to contribute £12, £16 or £25 a month to save into your ‘piggy bank’ at RubyMoon. You can save until you are ready to buy from us whilst enjoying other benefits. Of course, you can buy any product at any time and you do not have to be a member to do so. You are also free to cancel the membership and withdraw funds at any time. You can also leave your money in your account if you wish, knowing that it helps RubyMoon to make our business more sustainable and empower more women entrepreneurs in the long term.
As a member you will:
- Enjoy exciting new product launches and will have early access to pre-order with discounts to ensure you are the first to receive.
- Be invited to community events including yoga sessions, moon swims, retreats and boat trips where you’ll be able to meet like-minded community members, as well as being introduced to organisations and brands that share our values.
- Contribute 10% of your monthly savings to invest in consistent loans to Women Entrepreneurs, as well as enabling us to perfect our manufacturing.
- Have any repairs done free and be part of our ‘take back & remanufacture’ scheme will allow us to re-use waste activewear- donate to us at end of the garment lifecycle. Closing the loop for lowering consumption.
Full Moon Membership - £25.00 per Month.
Half Moon Membership - £25.00 now and then £16.00 per Month.
Crescent Moon Membership - £25.00 now and then £12.00 per Month.
Promo code: FitKit10 or FitKit20
Build your own Fit Kit!
Get 10% off your order when you purchase 2 pieces.
Get 20% off your order when you purchase 3 pieces.
Expires June 21st 2021
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +44 07502 38253
Mobile: +44 07502 38253
Connect & follow RubyMoon
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
Charity / non-profit
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
Feminism and gender justice
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
RubyMoon is an international team of women empowering women, to live healthy and sustainably. Founded in 2010, RubyMoon transforms ocean waste into beautiful Gym to Swim clothing, whilst investing 100% of profits in micro loans for women entrepreneurs in 14 developing nations. So far, RubyMoon has helped over 1,200 women and their families to find a route out of poverty. The brand works in collaboration with NGOs to support a socially and environmentally conscious business model. Their products are also designed and manufactured according to circular economy and slow fashion principles, as well as being PETA-Approved Vegan and Oeko-Tex certified.
- Does your business/organisation have an ethical labour policy or code of practice (either formal or informal) which ensures fair labour practices?
- Is your business a member of the World Fair Trade Organisation?
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
Environment and Sustainability
- If any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have a sustainable production certification, please indicate which certifications apply?
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?