Rohini Bajekal Nutrition
- Rohini Bajekal Nutrition
More about Rohini Bajekal Nutrition
Rohini Bajekal is a plant-based nutritionist (MA Oxon, MSc Nutrition and Food Sciences, Dip IBLM/ BSLM). She provides evidence-based nutrition and lifestyle advice to her clients, focusing on a whole food plant-based approach. A keen recipe developer, Rohini is passionate about making delicious, affordable and nourishing plant-based meals. She is a Board-Certified Lifestyle Medicine Professional with a Diploma from the American Board of Lifestyle Medicine. Rohini is passionate about women’s health and is Brand Manager for Women for Women’s Health (WfWh), a voluntary service set up to empower women of all ages to make lifestyle choices that will help improve their own health as well as that of their families. She has been a vegan for over 10 years.
I work Monday to Saturday, my hours are flexible.
Children are welcome in my office space.
Connect & follow Rohini Bajekal Nutrition
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
I volunteer at Made in Hackney and am their nutritionist, a charity specialising in community cooking classes and working to make healthy plant-based food more accessible to those who need it most
Environment and Sustainability
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?