Rekindle By Lisa
- Rekindle By Lisa
More about Rekindle By Lisa
I am a passionate vegan and environmentalist. I combine my love of art, animals and the planet by creating one-off pieces of unique artwork. Each piece raises awareness for an animal rights or environmental issue.
A lot of my art is wearable so that important messaging can travel and reach more people. I paint and embellish pre-loved jackets, I turn pre-loved jeans into hand-painted patches, I turn used postal packaging into wall art and I sell recycled prints.
I often create pieces to raise money for sanctuaries and charities and I plant lots of trees 💕.
I sell my work online ion my website www.rekindebylisa.com and on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ReKINDlebyLisa.
I occasionally do vegan markets and fairs and I have a newsletter that I send out 3 times a month for anybody who wants to stay updated with my creations.
Email: [email protected]
Connect & follow Rekindle By Lisa
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
I create art work to raise awareness. I also donate proceeds to sanctuaries and charities. I create posts on instagram to raise awareness as well.
Environment and Sustainability
- If any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have a sustainable production certification, please indicate which certifications apply?
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, produced using sustainable production methods albeit uncertified?
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?