More about ReforestTheWeb
We are a web design and SEO company that's on a mission to fight climate change, reverse biodiversity loss and end food poverty through the power of the web.
Maximise Your Impact, Minimise Your Footprint!
10% off all web design and SEO
Promo code: ETHICALGLOBE10
Expires: 15th December 2023
Quote this promotion code when you contact us and we'll knock 10% off of your web design and/or SEO bill as a thank you for choosing vegan.
Email: [email protected]
Connect & follow ReforestTheWeb
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
Feminism and gender justice
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
We do so in a mixture of ways, either through direct action, donations or through our hiring.
- Does your business/organisation have an ethical labour policy or code of practice (either formal or informal) which ensures fair labour practices?
- Does your business/organisation have policies and practices which actively promote diversity and inclusion?
Environment and Sustainability
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?
- Does your business/organisation use an ethical bank or building society?