Push Chocolate Limited
- Push Chocolate Limited
More about Push Chocolate Limited
Push Chocolate makes chocolate with Vegan and natural Ingredients to reduce our environmental impact. There are no artificial sweeteners, preservatives, flavourings or any other nasties.
The chocolate is also plant protein boosted with a blend of pea and rice proteins to help you maintain muscle and protein is an important building block of bones, muscles, cartilage, skin, and blood.
The chocolate contains no Gluten, Dairy and Soya. Push Chocolate is also Palm Oil free with 50% Less Sugar than mainstream chocolate.
The chocolate comes in 100g share size pouches which are plastic-free and recyclable.
20% off all orders for new customers
Promo code: FIRSTPUSH
Enjoy Push Chocolate with 20% of the whole order for new customers.
Email: [email protected]
Connect & follow Push Chocolate Limited
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
Donate to environmental impacts and NHS to help with COVID. Planning to donate a % of profits to The Ocean Cleanup.
- Is your business a member of the World Fair Trade Organisation?
- Do any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have fairtrade certifications?
Some (less than a third)
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
As much as possible
Environment and Sustainability
- Overall, how many of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, are certified by the sustainable production certifications listed in the question above?
Some (less than a third)
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, produced using sustainable production methods albeit uncertified?
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, free of palm oil?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
- Is all of your packaging biodegradable?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?
Many (one to two thirds)
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?
- Does your business/organisation use an ethical bank or building society?