- Prodigy Snacks
More about Prodigy Snacks
We are UK Based SME called Prodigy Snacks. We are a ‘better for you’ chocolate brand and our vision is to reinvent some of the nation’s favourite chocolate bars, like Snickers & Bounty, but designed to be cleaner eats and more sustainable… Better for you & better for the planet!
Each one of our delicious Chocolate bars are:
• Refined sugar free / Less than half the sugar of most mainstream chocolate bars
• Plastic-free / Compostable packaging
• 100% Plant based / Certified Vegan
• Palm oil free
We’ve removed all of the ingredients that don’t need to be in a chocolate bar, like refined-sugar and artificial preservatives, and replaced them with nutrient-rich healthier alternatives, like raw cacao nibs, unrefined coconut sugar, chicory root & baobab..
Each of our bars contain the following:
Raw Cacao Nibs
Gluten Free oats
Each bar has less than 20% sugar content!
Real Cacao Chocolate
We believe this generation and the next deserve better. That’s why our chocolate not only tastes incredible and does your body good but is made with our planet in mind. That means using carefully sourced ingredients that don’t leave a hefty carbon footprint and wrapping all our chocolate bars in plastic-free, fully compostable packaging that won’t end up polluting our oceans.
Our packaging is plastic-free and compostable - and it always will be.
Email: [email protected]
Wheelchair access: No
Wheelchair accessible toilet: No
Connect & follow Prodigy Snacks
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
Slavery, Starvation, Famine
- Does your business/organisation have policies and practices which actively promote diversity and inclusion?
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
As much as possible
Environment and Sustainability
- If any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have a sustainable production certification, please indicate which certifications apply?
- Overall, how many of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, are certified by the sustainable production certifications listed in the question above?
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, produced using sustainable production methods albeit uncertified?
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, free of palm oil?
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
- Is all of your packaging biodegradable?
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?
- Does your business/organisation use an ethical bank or building society?