Plant-based Health Professionals UK
- Plant-based Health Professionals UK
More about Plant-based Health Professionals UK
Plant-based health professionals UK Ltd is a non-profit organisation dedicated to the promotion of whole food plant-based nutrition and other lifestyle interventions for optimal health and well-being. In addition to practicing conventional medicine, we are passionate about promoting health and well-being using whole food plant-based nutrition. There is no doubt that conventional medicine has resulted in some astonishing advances in patient care. However, the current model of healthcare in the UK focuses primarily on treating established disease, rather than emphasising interventions that could prevent or reduce the burden of chronic disease.
We hope to provide a valuable resource for the education of healthcare professionals and the general public alike in the field of lifestyle medicine, which is increasingly recognised as a speciality in its own right. The aim is to empower individuals to take control of their own health and share this information with patients, friends and their families.
1) To promote plant-based nutrition and lifestyle interventions for the prevention and treatment of chronic disease.
2) To educate health professionals and the general public on wholefood plant-based nutrition and other lifestyle interventions.
3) To provide evidence-based recommendations for public policy on nutrition, diet and lifestyle.
Email: [email protected]
Connect & follow Plant-based Health Professionals UK
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
- Does your business/organisation use an ethical bank or building society?