Plant Based Events Co
- Plant Based Events Co
More about Plant Based Events Co
Our ultimate goal is to create friendly spaces and support vegan businesses, hoping to spread the message of a plant-based lifestyle for the sake of the animals, the planet and everyone’s health.
All our proposals are tailored to your specific requirements and our price lists are comprehensive.
The truth is, we can pretty much create anything and we love nothing better than having a chat with the client and getting a feel for what they’d like to achieve. We will then suggest some incredible options, explain how it will work and then send a proposal; and all in a very quick time frame. After that, we take care of everything, so just sit back and enjoy the magic!
Email: [email protected]
Mobile: 07780 113162
Connect & follow Plant Based Events Co
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
Feminism and gender justice
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
We host inclusive events and even host events particularly for these movements e.g. our BLM Black History Month Portobello Vegan Night Market. We aim to educate and celebrate justice for all.
- Does your business/organisation have an ethical labour policy or code of practice (either formal or informal) which ensures fair labour practices?
- Does your business/organisation have policies and practices which actively promote diversity and inclusion?
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
As much as possible
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?
- Does your business/organisation use an ethical bank or building society?