Phytality Ultana Phytoplankton
- Phytality Ultana Phytoplankton
More about Phytality Ultana Phytoplankton
ULTANA Phytoplankton strains are grown in Europe to the highest food standards. Each of our individual phytoplankton strain types are grown in controlled production environments. This allows for high purity and consistent premium quality for each of the phytoplankton strains we cultivate.
In addition our unique phytoplankton cultivation and drying process, provides a powder finish product that has a mild taste and smell. This allows the product to be more easily consumed in powder form, across a broader range of smoothie and food recipes.
Lastly, as our Phytoplankton is grown in state-of-the-art controlled facilities, and not harvested from the sea, we are not competing with marine life for their key source of food. So, each time you choose ULTANA Phytoplankton, you are helping to combat over-fishing of our seas and supporting the regeneration of the ocean!
Phytoplankton not only boosts your nutrition, they are nature’s energy source for sustaining our precious planet, Mother Earth!
Due to its potent nutritional profile, ULTANA Phytoplankton helps your health in a whole variety of ways including;
✔ Stronger Immune System
✔ Better Digestion
✔ More Energy
✔ Mental Clarity
✔ Healthier Skin
✔ Faster Recovery
✔ Better Vision
Over 75 essential nutrients
High in Omega 3
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 01342 457170
Connect & follow Phytality Ultana Phytoplankton
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
- Does your business/organisation have an ethical labour policy or code of practice (either formal or informal) which ensures fair labour practices?
- Does your business/organisation have policies and practices which actively promote diversity and inclusion?
Environment and Sustainability
- Overall, how many of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, are certified by the sustainable production certifications listed in the question above?
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, produced using sustainable production methods albeit uncertified?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
- Is all of your packaging biodegradable?
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?
- Does your business/organisation use an ethical bank or building society?