One Planet Pizza
- One Planet Pizza
More about One Planet Pizza
• Our pizzas are lovingly made from scratch by hand in our own 100% plant-based kitchen
• Less than 50% salt and sugar content compared with leading mainstream frozen pizzas
• Less than 20% saturated fat content compared with leading mainstream frozen pizzas
• A source of Omega 3 with added flaxseed and chia seed – naturally delicious
• 100% palm oil free
• 20% lower carbon footprint compared with average meat and dairy pizzas
• Pizza boxes are 100% compostable and all other packaging is fully recyclable
• Winner of multiple national awards for taste including ‘Best Vegan Ready Meal’ at 2018 VegFest Awards and ‘Best Vegan Pizza’ at the VIVA! 2019 Vegan Awards
One Planet Pizza’s new nationwide direct-to-customer service allows you to choose your favourite pizza toppings, flavours and bases online, and receive them on a suitable day straight to your front door or safe place!
Here’s how it works!
1. Use our new and improved website to choose from our classic (and special edition) flavours.
2. Pick your bases – choose from wholemeal or our classic dough (gluten-free will be available soon, we promise).
3. Choose to have your pizzas delivered on a Wednesday or Friday or Saturday to suit your new home-working, PJs-only life!
Email: [email protected]
Wheelchair access: Yes
Wheelchair accessible toilet: No
Connect & follow One Planet Pizza
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
- Is your business a member of the World Fair Trade Organisation?
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
As much as possible
Environment and Sustainability
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, produced using sustainable production methods albeit uncertified?
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, free of palm oil?
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
- Is all of your packaging biodegradable?
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?
- Does your business/organisation use an ethical bank or building society?