- Nuzest USA
More about Nuzest USA
We believe that a good diet is the foundation for great health. But even with the best intentions, the modern-day food chain isn’t giving you the nutrition you need for optimal health and vitality. What you need is a little help from your friends.
At Nuzest, we use plant-based ingredients—the purest and most potent source of nutrition—to give you a powerful and well-balanced mix of essential vitamins and minerals.
Our plant-based products are created with highly accredited natural health experts from across the world. And because we want to ensure they’re continually evolving, our formulas are regularly reviewed and improved, so our products not only deliver a boost for today—they give you nutrition for life.
Online retailer that sells vegan protein powder, multivitamin powder drinks, bars, and a suite of digestive health products
Two Canister Offer
Promo code: n/a
Save on our great-tasting vegan protein powder in our two most popular flavors!
SMOOTH VANILLA OR RICH CHOCOLATE
CLEAN LEAN PROTEIN 10-SERVING CANISTER
BUY ONE AT REGULAR PRICE
TWO FOR $30!
BUY MORE, SAVE MORE
Email: [email protected]
Connect & follow Nuzest USA
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
- Does your business/organisation have policies and practices which actively promote diversity and inclusion?
Environment and Sustainability
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, produced using sustainable production methods albeit uncertified?
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, free of palm oil?
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
- Is all of your packaging biodegradable?
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?
Some (less than a third)
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?