- Novel Notes
More about Novel Notes
All Novel notebooks are handmade in Britain using 100% recyclable materials from the UK and EU. Our discbound books are designed to be reusable and customisable so that the lifespans of our products are extended, benefiting you and the environment.
All paper, card and board used in Novel notebooks is made from 100% recycled post consumer waste, without the use of any animal products such as animal based pigments or adhesives. Novel loves cruelty-free sustainable creativity so we do not support animal exploitation or testing on animals.
All of our packaging is recyclable, compostable, cruelty-free, vegan, and made in the UK.
Made in the UK
Email: [email protected]
Connect & follow Novel Notes
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
Feminism and gender justice
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
Social justice, environmentalism and veganism are a big part of Novel Notes' mission - creating ethical solutions to promote and support ethical lifestyles. Novel products are designed, sourced and produced with these important issues in mind. We promote and donate to non-profits that we admire, and our blog and social media content promotes the causes that we stand for.
- Is your business a member of the World Fair Trade Organisation?
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
Environment and Sustainability
- If any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have a sustainable production certification, please indicate which certifications apply?
- Overall, how many of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, are certified by the sustainable production certifications listed in the question above?
Many (one to two thirds)
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, produced using sustainable production methods albeit uncertified?
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
- Is all of your packaging biodegradable?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?
Many (one to two thirds)
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?
- Does your business/organisation use an ethical bank or building society?