- Nature Wearers
More about Nature Wearers
Nature wearers was created out of our love for nature and the desire of having ethical and sustainable clothing. Thinking about a future and how the fashion industry can help to make a change on our beloved planet Earth.
We love to share our love for nature and invite you to discover our top artistic design and collections. Our day-to-day world involves everything from artistic designs to sourcing eco-friendly inks and Earth Positive T-shirts.
Our ideas are unique and we love to keep building and maintaining a brand that wants to make a change.
100% ORGANIC PRODUCTS
EarthPositive is produced exclusively from organic cotton, and the entire production process is controlled and certified in accordance with the latest version of GOTS. All products are labelled as Organic.
VERIFIED ETHICAL MANUFACTURE
100% of the EarthPositive production undergoes annual audits to comply with the FWF Code of Labour Practices in accordance with the International Labour Organisation’s conventions.
90% REDUCED CARBON FOOTPRINT
EarthPositive is made in manufacturing facilities powered by green renewable energy, from low-impact raw materials. The carbon footprint of EarthPositive® products has been reduced by some 90% and the calculations were certified under the PAS2050 standard by the Carbon Trust in the UK between 2007-2009.
Our products come in Oxo-biodegradable postal bags. Oxo-biodegradable is a hybridisation of two words, oxidation and biodegradable. We want to reduce the environmental footprint in the fashion world and are working to do our part by engaging in more circular and sustainable fashion practices.
10% Off Cart
Promo code: NATURE
10% off your cart at check out.
Email: [email protected]
Connect & follow Nature Wearers
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
Feminism and gender justice
Refugee and asylum justice
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
Raise awareness with clothing
Environment and Sustainability
- If any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have a sustainable production certification, please indicate which certifications apply?
Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified
- Overall, how many of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, are certified by the sustainable production certifications listed in the question above?
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, produced using sustainable production methods albeit uncertified?
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, free of palm oil?
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
- Is all of your packaging biodegradable?
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?