Mostarlic Vegan and Gluten free B&B
- Mostarlic Vegan and Gluten free B&B
More about Mostarlic Vegan and Gluten free B&B
Mostarlic B&B is a 100% vegan and gluten-free Bed and Breakfast, located in rural Champagne Ardennes in France.
We have built our house ourselves with 5 spacious rooms, all with private bathrooms, and we serve homemade food on a daily basis.
We are surrounded by WWI and WWII historical sites and monuments, ancient cities like Sedan, Verdun, Reims and Charleville-Mézières and a tranquil countryside where you can enjoy the local wildlife, long walks, bicycle trips and kayaking down the Aisne river.
Pets are welcome in our Rose room and the Garden Suite, both located in the ground floor.
Everybody is welcome as long as they are kind and respectful towards others.
In summer our swimming pool is open to our guests only.
Check-in is between 16 and 18 h
Dinner is served at 19h.
Email: [email protected]
Wheelchair access: No
Wheelchair accessible toilet: No
Connect & follow Mostarlic Vegan and Gluten free B&B
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
Feminism and gender justice
Refugee and asylum justice
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
we speak up for injustice, we are vegans, we sign petitions, we have discussions
Environment and Sustainability
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, free of palm oil?
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?
- Does your business/organisation use an ethical bank or building society?