More about Mooncup®
The Mooncup® is a soft, silicone menstrual cup that you can reuse every time you get your period. While tampons absorb 35% vaginal moisture, the Mooncup menstrual cup won’t dry you out or leave fibres behind.
Holding 3 x more than a regular tampon, the Mooncup gives you longer lasting protection on heavier days. And because it’s non-absorbent, it won’t cause dryness when your period’s light.
Tried and trusted since 2002 by users around the world, the Mooncup menstrual cup offers an end to the waste, discomfort and expense of disposable sanitary protection.
The healthier and convenient alternative to tampons and pads which saves you money too.
FOR OUR WORLD
Made to last for years, the Mooncup® menstrual cup is an easy way to dramatically reduce the waste you produce.
FOR OUR FUTURE
Mooncup ltd is an employee-owned, ethical, multi-award winning business.
Mooncup Ltd is…
The first sanitary protection manufacturer in the world to be awarded Ethical Business status for its people- and environmentally-friendly practices.
An employee-owned business.
One of the top 10 ethical businesses named by The Good Shopping Guide.
Careful to always use ethically sourced and produced packaging.
Registered by the Vegan Society.
Proudly awarded ‘Best Buy’ status following independent research by Ethical Consumer magazine.
A winner of the Women in Ethical Business Awards. We support menstrual health education programmes around the world with subsidised menstrual cups for charities and non-profit organisations.
Committed to transforming the conversation around periods and continuing to break the menstrual taboo.
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 01273 6738
Wheelchair access: Yes
Wheelchair accessible toilet: Yes
Connect & follow Mooncup®
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
- Does your business/organisation have an ethical labour policy or code of practice (either formal or informal) which ensures fair labour practices?
- Does your business/organisation have policies and practices which actively promote diversity and inclusion?
- Do any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have fairtrade certifications?
Many (one to two thirds)
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
Environment and Sustainability
- If any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have a sustainable production certification, please indicate which certifications apply?
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, produced using sustainable production methods albeit uncertified?
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, free of palm oil?
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
- Is all of your packaging biodegradable?
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?
Many (one to two thirds)
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?
- Does your business/organisation use an ethical bank or building society?