- MOGI MOUSSE®
More about MOGI MOUSSE®
We do not use any animal products, parabens, phthalates, fragrances, fillers, gluten, GMO, dyes or any other kind of synthetics or chemicals. Our company is certified cruelty-free and vegan through PETA’s [People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals] "Beauty without Bunnies" program, which means that also our suppliers are, and must be certified cruelty-free and vegan.
Our company was founded 2015. All our products are handcrafted in our own facility in Brooklyn, New York, and sold at our online store. We offer Face Cream, Face Oil Serum, Face Mist (Toner), Oil Cleanser, Hair Oil, Body Butter, Body Oil, Hand Cream, Foot Cream, Clay Mask, Sugar Scrub, Hand Soap, Body Wash, Baby Wash, and Baby Butter.
Email: [email protected]
Connect & follow MOGI MOUSSE®
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
Feminism and gender justice
Refugee and asylum justice
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
We attend protests, post on social media, and donate to causes.
- Does your business/organisation have an ethical labour policy or code of practice (either formal or informal) which ensures fair labour practices?
- Does your business/organisation have policies and practices which actively promote diversity and inclusion?
- Is your business a member of the World Fair Trade Organisation?
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
Environment and Sustainability
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, produced using sustainable production methods albeit uncertified?
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, free of palm oil?
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
- Is all of your packaging biodegradable?
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?
What was the motivation behind your project? What did you want to change in the world?
We want to offer an alternative to the very toxic commercial cosmetic industry, which is full of empty promises, flooded with skincare products that are actually damaging skin and health. Mother Nature provides us with all we need, and there is no animal testing needed ever. We are against any form of animal cruelty, and we are a member of PETA’s “Beauty without Bunnies program”. We want to connect individuals to nature again: to plants, animals and earth, and we hope to raise some consciousness to make better choices.
Who is the team behind your project?
We are a small business with a small team, all friends and individuals that personally know each other. I’m (Gyzellah) the founder and operator, formulating the recipes and handling most parts of the business.
What one thing about your project would most surprise us?
Everything is handcrafted to order in small batches in our own facility by our own team to guarantee 100% quality control.
If your project could be granted one wish, what would you wish for?
We hope that more individuals will turn to truly natural products and start living a cruelty-free life to protect our fellow species and the earth.
Is there anything else that you would like to share with us about your project?
Please contact us if you would like to try samples of our products.