More about Marquis
Finally, a new blend of caffeine you can count on.
Marquis’ unique blend of yerba mate, green coffee, & green tea provides a balanced lift, without the ups and downs of most caffeinated drinks. So, say goodbye to crashing and hello to the perfect morning pick-up, pre-workout boost, or elevated cocktail mixer.
Made of organic plants and ingredients, nothing else. Enjoy a smooth, long-lasting lift containing zero calories, zero sugars, and nearly all the essential vitamins and antioxidants you need to win each and every day.
Drink Marquis, good for your mind, body & taste buds.
It is is available in three sparkling, fruit-forward flavors:
Super Berry: Smooth & Sweet
This “berryfull” blend carries a smooth & sweet raspberry sensation made for true berry enthusiasts
Citrus Yuzu: Light & Refreshing
This blend of tangerines, lemons, limes, and yuzu provides a rich zest that’ll revitalize you
Mango Ginger: Bold & Delicious
Our exotic fusion of this tropical fruit and robust root delivers a powerful punch
Treat yourself with a Marquis at www.drinkmarquis.com and in retail chains nationwide.
Enjoy ice cold!
Marquis is certified USDA Organic,
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: (213) 250-7414
Connect & follow Marquis
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Does your business/organisation have an ethical labour policy or code of practice (either formal or informal) which ensures fair labour practices?
- Does your business/organisation have policies and practices which actively promote diversity and inclusion?
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
Environment and Sustainability
- If any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have a sustainable production certification, please indicate which certifications apply?
- Overall, how many of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, are certified by the sustainable production certifications listed in the question above?
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, produced using sustainable production methods albeit uncertified?
- Is all of your packaging biodegradable?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?
Many (one to two thirds)