- Jill Milan
More about Jill Milan
Designed by leading designers who have worked at Prada, Judith Leiber, and Yeezy, Jill Milan bags have been carried to the Oscars, Emmys, and the Met Ball. They have been carried on the red carpet by Jennifer Lawrence, Amy Poehler, Eva Longoria, Anne Hathaway, Kerry Washington, and other A-List celebrities. They have appeared on "Gossip Girl," "Scandal," and "Billions" and have been featured in W, Vogue.com, The Zoe Report, The Knot, US Weekly.
They have also been carried to major movie premieres such as "Les Miserables" (Anne Hathaway), the "Dark Knight Rises" (Anne Hathaway), “Oceans 8” (Anne Hathaway), "Django Unchained" (Kerry Washington), "Alex Cross" (Isla Fisher), and "This Is Where I Leave You" (Jane Fonda).”Downton Abbey” (Elizabeth McGovern).
* All handbags are designed by designers who have worked for top luxury designers.
* Vegan materials are chosen not only for their durability and sustainability but also for their longevity.
* The family-owned atelier, which has been in business for 60 years, produces only 1000 handbags a month and employs 30 people. Each bag is hand-stitched. Custom-made hardware also helps to ensure the longevity of the bags.
* The Italian atelier crafts Europe's leading luxury brands.
* The atelier carries multiple certifications and provides excellent salaries, pto, and insurance for employees
* PETA-approved and vegan
New Visitor sign-up. New visitors receive a discount on purchases.
Promo code: Welcome
New visitors receive a discount on their purchases.
Email: [email protected]
Connect & follow Jill Milan
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
Feminism and gender justice
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
We donate a minimum of 10 percent of sales to animal welfare/rights groups, as well as charities that aid women. We strictly enforce regulation of working conditions of factories which means we have our own representative there during production and sampling.
- Does your business/organisation have an ethical labour policy or code of practice (either formal or informal) which ensures fair labour practices?
- Does your business/organisation have policies and practices which actively promote diversity and inclusion?
- Do any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have fairtrade certifications?
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
Environment and Sustainability
- If any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have a sustainable production certification, please indicate which certifications apply?
Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified
- Overall, how many of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, are certified by the sustainable production certifications listed in the question above?
Many (one to two thirds)
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, produced using sustainable production methods albeit uncertified?
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
- Is all of your packaging biodegradable?
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?