- Invest Vegan
More about Invest Vegan
We help individuals, institutions, and others that share our vegan values to build thoughtful long-term investment portfolios whether they're millionaires, billionaires, or just ordinary folks saving their first $100.
Please note: At the moment, our solutions are only available to folks who are able to open a bank account in the United States.
Visit https://investvegan.org/ for more information.
Connect & follow Invest Vegan
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
Feminism and gender justice
Refugee and asylum justice
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
We have a disciplined screening process that eliminates companies with all of the above moral issues, apart from corporate globalization which is difficult to combat as an investment firm. To learn more, visit our process page: https://investvegan.org/our-process/
- Does your business/organisation have an ethical labour policy or code of practice (either formal or informal) which ensures fair labour practices?
- Does your business/organisation have policies and practices which actively promote diversity and inclusion?
Environment and Sustainability
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?
- Does your business/organisation use an ethical bank or building society?