I AM NUT OK
- I AM NUT OK
More about I AM NUT OK
We use a mix of traditional and new techniques to create our plant-based cheeses and which is produced by hand in small batches. Our not cheeses go through a process of fermentation and aging, then given extra notes of flavour with herbs, spices, and various tasty gems found in the plant kingdom.
We try to use the most environmentally friendly packaging for our products and for our shipping. All our spreads are housed in recyclable/reusable glass jars, our not cheeses are wrapped in paper, and our products are shipped with fully recyclable packaging using paper insulation or bubble wrap repurposed from deliveries we receive. While all this might be more expensive or less convenient for us to use, it is much less costly to the environment.
Email: [email protected]
Connect & follow I AM NUT OK
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
Feminism and gender justice
Refugee and asylum justice
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
We try to use our social media platforms in a way to share and spread awareness
- Is your business a member of the World Fair Trade Organisation?
Environment and Sustainability
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, free of palm oil?
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
- Is all of your packaging biodegradable?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?
Some (less than a third)
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?