More about HZCORK
Cork fabric is made out of 100% vegan, environmentally friendly and natural cork. The production consists of adhering thin slices of natural cork onto a backing of cotton and polyester-coated PU. Much of the production is handmade.
Thickness: 0,9 mm approx.
Cork is the bark of the cork oak tree and cork fabric is made of cork. Cork is a unique raw material and cork fabric is the perfect alternative to animal leather. Cork fabric is soft to touch and there are no two equal pieces.
Cork fabric has endless application possibilities for creating unique crafts and for all kinds of sewing projects. Cork fabric can be used for the same applications of leather or textiles like pillows, seat cushions, coasters, bags, pouches, fashion accessories, jewellery, stationery and decoration.
The cork fabric is of high quality, flexible and highly suitable for hand and machine sewing.
Cork is a fantastic material, it is strong and durable.
Cork fabric is made of natural bark, it can vary slightly in color.
Cork is one of the most sustainable products, and cork is very resistant, impermeable, vegan, eco-friendly, 100% natural, lightweight, recyclable, renewable waterproof, wear-resistant, biodegradable, and does not absorb dust, thus preventing allergies. No animal products are used, and no tests are made on animals.
Cork is also sustainably harvested-- the trees are not harmed in the cork removal process.
Cork is stain and water-resistant and just needs to be cleaned with a damp soft cloth to be kept as new.
Eco-Friendly Cork Vegan Leather
High-quality Cork Fabric with fabric support backing. Cork fabric is environmentally and ecologically friendly. This material is an amazing alternative to leather or vinyl because it is sustainable, washable, stain resistant, durable, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic.
Cork fabric has a similar handle to leather or vinyl. It feels like a quality leather: it’s soft, smooth, and pliable. It is not hard or brittle. Cork fabric looks stunning and unique. Use it to make handmade bags, wallets, accents on clothing, craft projects, applique, embroidery, shoes, or upholstery.
Touch pro quality and Unique outlook.
Cruelty-free, PETA applied, 100% animal-free vegan leather.
easy to maintain and long-lasting.
Durable as leather, versatile as fabric.
Waterproof and stain resistant.
Dust, dirt, and grease repellent.
AZO-free dye,no color fading issue
Widely used on Handbags, upholstery, re-upholstery, shoes & sandals, pillow cases and unlimited other uses.
Material: Cork leather sheets + fabric backing
Backing: PU faux leather (0.6mm) or TC fabric(0.25mm, 63% cotton 37% polyester), 100% cotton, linen, recycled TC fabric.
Our manufacturing process allows us to work with different backings.
Pattern: huge color selection
Thickness:0.8-0.9mm(PU backing) or 0.5mm(TC fabric backing).
wholesale cork fabric by the yard or meter, 50yards per roll.
Directly from the original manufacturer based in China with competitive price,low minimum, customed colors
Email: [email protected]
Connect & follow HZCORK
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
Cork is sustainable.
- Does your business/organisation have an ethical labour policy or code of practice (either formal or informal) which ensures fair labour practices?
- Does your business/organisation have policies and practices which actively promote diversity and inclusion?
- Is your business a member of the World Fair Trade Organisation?
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
As much as possible
Environment and Sustainability
- If any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have a sustainable production certification, please indicate which certifications apply?
Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified
- Overall, how many of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, are certified by the sustainable production certifications listed in the question above?
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, produced using sustainable production methods albeit uncertified?
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
- Is all of your packaging biodegradable?
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?