- Hurtig Lane
More about Hurtig Lane
We are always striving to do our best to create a product that inflicts no harm to animals and as little to the environment as possible.
Our Vegan leather watch straps are cotton woven fibre with PU. All of our straps are PVC free and made using recycled materials. Our watches are shipped and packaged with environmentally friendly materials such as recycled cardboard and nylons. We always avoid using plastic in our any of our packaging.
Our Vegan makeup brushes are made with recycled and sustainable materials and our new Australian Pink Clay Mask is packaged in our unique sustainable glass and wood jar.
We have also launched our new Sterling Silver and 18k Gold jewellery collection inspired by bees! 10% of all sales are donated to the Bee Conservation Trust.
We are online and open 24/7
All orders are processed within 2 days
We offer free worldwide shipping
For our customers in the UK we work with a British forwarder so that our customers do not experience delays or customs fees.
10% off first purchase
Promo code: WELCOME10
Save 10% off everything in store!
Email: [email protected]
Connect & follow Hurtig Lane
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
Feminism and gender justice
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
As well as donations, public blogs and the organisations/people we work with we try our best to reflect our beliefs.
- Does your business/organisation have an ethical labour policy or code of practice (either formal or informal) which ensures fair labour practices?
- Does your business/organisation have policies and practices which actively promote diversity and inclusion?
- Is your business a member of the World Fair Trade Organisation?
- Do any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have fairtrade certifications?
Many (one to two thirds)
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
Environment and Sustainability
- If any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have a sustainable production certification, please indicate which certifications apply?
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, produced using sustainable production methods albeit uncertified?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?
Some (less than a third)
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?
- Does your business/organisation use an ethical bank or building society?