Hungry Beast - Vegan Indian Kitchen
- Hungry Beast - Vegan Indian Kitchen
More about Hungry Beast - Vegan Indian Kitchen
Britain’s First 100% authentic Vegan Indian dishes.
Six months of experimenting and tasting the vegan chicken meat, and prawn recipes to perfection, we opened Britain’s first 100% vegan Indian Kitchen. We started this nearly 2 years ago and here we are!
When we opened up everyone mocked us and turned us into a laughing stock because we were doing 100% VEGAN! They said that we are selling "rabbit food!!!!" Tried to brand our food as a joke and said it would never work! They said Vegan food was boring and no one will eat that nonsense!
We put our heads down and focused on making 100% authentic Vegan Indian dishes, we started creating new and exciting dishes, serving fresh clean healthy food. Helping the community and pushed on!
There were so many other people that helped us on this journey and they know exactly who they are. Fast forward 2 years and now everyone is trying to imitate us, using our name and literally copying and pasting our menus, advertising Vegan food even though it's not just to drive our Vegan family through their doors!
What you have to understand is that Vegan food is not BORING, it's not RABBIT food and the food is just amazing.
We thank everyone who has supported us on this journey. We love you and appreciate you very much!
The food is amazing!
Download our app and start earning loyalty bonus.
Email: [email protected]
Connect & follow Hungry Beast - Vegan Indian Kitchen
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
Refugee and asylum justice
- Does your business/organisation have an ethical labour policy or code of practice (either formal or informal) which ensures fair labour practices?
- Does your business/organisation have policies and practices which actively promote diversity and inclusion?
Environment and Sustainability
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, free of palm oil?
- Is all of your packaging biodegradable?
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?