More about HEXA
Together on this journey, we can make a difference.
We are Thailand’s vegan lifestyle brand that currently focuses on comfortable footwear ranging from sneaker, wedges, pumps to high heels.
We believe that a merciful lifestyle is the art and science of joyful living with the balancing of giving to other lives around us. No life can live alone. We all need each other. We all are one. Sustainability will never happen without being merciful.
Email: [email protected]
Wheelchair access: Yes
Wheelchair accessible toilet: No
Connect & follow HEXA
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
Ethical manufacturing and vegan-only material sourcing
- Does your business/organisation have an ethical labour policy or code of practice (either formal or informal) which ensures fair labour practices?
- Does your business/organisation have policies and practices which actively promote diversity and inclusion?
- Is your business a member of the World Fair Trade Organisation?
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
As much as possible
Environment and Sustainability
- If any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have a sustainable production certification, please indicate which certifications apply?
Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
- Is all of your packaging biodegradable?
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?
Some (less than a third)
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?
What was the motivation behind your project? What did you want to change in the world?
Having run her family’s leather handbag company, I set up my own comfortable vegan footwear and lifestyle business. I wished to encourage people to make conscious purchasing choices to lessen the suffering of animals, demand ethical material sourcing, improve human rights in the manufacturing process, and protect our planet. I am passionate about animal welfare, education, and justice for victims of sexual abuse. Her wildest dream is to create innovative materials from abundant food and fruit supplies in Thailand and to set up a foundation for an animal sanctuary.
Who is the team behind your project?
I am a self-employed woman entrepreneur with 2 other team members currently doing accounting and warehousing, and logistics. You can connect with me on my LinkedIn
What one thing about your project would most surprise us?
The more I put my life and dedication to my brand, regardless of how much resistance I have encountered, the more it's not about money. I need to keep pushing. Because the truth behind it all is ugly. We really are clueless about cruel practices that cause suffering to other living beings. We need more people to be aware that fashion in the 21st century is a political statement and that luxury at an expense of other lives must stop.
What would you wish for if your project could be granted one wish?
Adequate funding and expert international team members who can help make it happen. :)
Is there anything else you would like to share about your project?
We are launching our new footwear collection! They are made with our VeganPine leather from bamboo, apple, and agricultural waste. It is USDA-certified bio-content leather that contains 72% of renewable resources and a low level of 28% polyurethane for its water-resistant property and durability purpose. Additionally, we use OrthoLite® foam technology with 5% recycled rubber content. It is breathable and lightweight and provides long-term cushioning for a long journey.
We also just launched our waterproof vegan mascara. This formula is lab-certified 12hrs waterproof, and sweatproof. Using a plant-derived Carnauba wax, this All-in-One formula effectively helps lengthen and lock your curl eyelashes throughout an entire day. Please find more info on www.hexamercifulliving.com and follow our Instagram for the new collection.