Heavenly Organics Skin Care
- Heavenly Organics Skin Care
More about Heavenly Organics Skin Care
Heavenly Organics is a small, independent skincare brand that makes ethical, organic and natural skincare in small batches and sells throughout the UK and internationally. Our products reflect our strong ethics and values. We believe that if you can't eat it, then you shouldn't put it on your skin. We only use organic or natural ingredients. If it can be organic then we use it. Otherwise we use ingredients that occur in nature, such as clays and salts.
We are an online businesses selling direct to customers and also to trade and wholesale. We do not have a physical shop. Our operating hours are 9.30-5 Monday to Friday. We welcome enquiries by phone or email.
Email: [email protected]
Connect & follow Heavenly Organics Skin Care
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
Share appropriate posts that reflect our values
- Is your business a member of the World Fair Trade Organisation?
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
As much as possible
Environment and Sustainability
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, free of palm oil?
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?
- Does your business/organisation use an ethical bank or building society?