- Green Seed
More about Green Seed
💚 VEGAN PREGNANCY AND PARENTING SUPPORT (UK) 💚
Green Seed 🌱 is here to empower vegan pregnancies and parents with evidence-based nutrition information, so that vegan families can grow and thrive with confidence
>>>> OUR MISSION <<<<
- 💚 Providing a support platform with evidence-led plant-based nutrition information for pregnancies and families.
- 💚 Educating healthcare professionals on plant-based nutrition.
- 💚 Equality campaigning for vegan pregnancies, babies and children.
- 💚 Creating an online store where families can access all of their vegan essentials for pregnancy, babies and children.
How to support OUR MISSION:
- Join our PLANT-BASED PARENT PANEL.
- VOLUNTEER to help with our projects and campaigns.
- Purchase from our ONLINE SHOP.
- DONATE through our GOFUNDME page.
- Join our PROFESSIONAL ADVISORY BOARD
Email: [email protected]
Connect & follow Green Seed
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
Feminism and gender justice
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
Green Seed aims to include and promote the above causes within it's website content, host awareness and fundraising events, as well as organising campaigns for change.
- Does your business/organisation have policies and practices which actively promote diversity and inclusion?
Environment and Sustainability
- If any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have a sustainable production certification, please indicate which certifications apply?
Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified
- Overall, how many of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, are certified by the sustainable production certifications listed in the question above?
Many (one to two thirds)
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, produced using sustainable production methods albeit uncertified?
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
- Is all of your packaging biodegradable?
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?
Many (one to two thirds)
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?
- Does your business/organisation use an ethical bank or building society?