More about FYSHA
Fysha was born from the union of two words; the ‘FYS’ from the Greek word ‘FYSI’ meaning nature and the ‘HA’ from handmade. These two principles work in harmony to create our luxurious, nourishing soaps that respect the synergy between handmade production methods and nature.
When Amina embarked on a holistic journey to address her skin issues, finding products to gently purify her own skin while maintaining its delicate balance was challenging. She questioned the benefits of harsh cleansers that seemed to be more disruptive than healing. Recognising an opportunity in the beauty industry for a results-driven yet natural, luxurious alternative, she created Fysha.
The art and science that comes with hand making soaps is captivating me. It nurtures a deeper connection between mind, body and soul which aligns with Amina's personal philosophies. We hope your customers enjoy using them as much as we enjoy making them.
For us it’s simple. Cleansing is the first and most important step that precedes everything else in skincare. It is the foundation for healthy, luminous skin for face, hands and body.
Our approach to soap is simple and is rooted in our respect for nature, minimalism and wellbeing. We’re passionate about hand-blending the finest botanical ingredients to create unique, artisanal products that deliver exceptional beauty benefits for nourished, radiant skin.
Sustainability is at the heart of all we do. We strive to not only be the best in the world but also best for the world with our commitment to cruelty-free and eco-luxe products.
What makes our soaps ultra gentle is not only what’s in them but also what isn’t - vegan and cruelty-free with plastic-free packaging, Fysha soaps are also free from chemical nasties, undesirable synthetics and palm oil. In fact, we’re one of the few artisanal soap producers that don’t use palm oil as its production destroys animal habitats and pushes local cultures off their ancestral lands.
Olive oil-derived soap has been around for millennia and we take that heritage very seriously. We source our high quality, extra virgin olive oil from a small and trusted Greek producer with generations of expertise, and we embrace traditional techniques often forgotten in favour of mass production.
SMALL BATCH PRECISION
We lovingly hand craft all our soaps in small batches in one-off, bijoux productions. From the patience required to perfect the cold soap-making process to using wooden spoons to mix ingredients and protect their vibrational qualities, to the individual hand-stamping of each soap, there is intention and care behind each step. What’s more, each batch of soap we make is cured for at least six weeks.
At Fysha, we want to make your skin glow with the purity of our ingredients and your soul smile with our commitment to nature.
Email: [email protected]
Connect & follow FYSHA
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
Being a vegan and Palm oil Free brand, we do regular social media stories and posts.
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
As much as possible
Environment and Sustainability
- If any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have a sustainable production certification, please indicate which certifications apply?
- Overall, how many of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, are certified by the sustainable production certifications listed in the question above?
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, free of palm oil?
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
- Is all of your packaging biodegradable?
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?
Some (less than a third)