- Future Botanics
More about Future Botanics
Our natural deodrants are lovingly handmade in small batches at our rural studio in Devon, England.
Our vision is to create beautiful, quality, effective products using natural plant and botanic based ingredients. We use organic where possible. We want to take care of the future of the planet and believe that if we all make small changes, collectively we can make a big difference.
We have researched and formulated a natural deodorant with safe, effective ingredients to create a gentle and non-toxic deodorant that actually works.
We pride ourselves that all our ingredients are high quality, vegan, cruelty free and eco-friendly. Our products contain no palm oil, parabens, sls, aluminium, artificial colours or fragrances. We use organic ingredients where possible.
15% Discount on your natural deodorant order
Promo code: sofresh
15% off your entire order when you enter the discount code at checkout.
Email: [email protected]
Connect & follow Future Botanics
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
Post on social media
- Do any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have fairtrade certifications?
Some (less than a third)
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
As much as possible
Environment and Sustainability
- If any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have a sustainable production certification, please indicate which certifications apply?
- Overall, how many of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, are certified by the sustainable production certifications listed in the question above?
Many (one to two thirds)
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, produced using sustainable production methods albeit uncertified?
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, free of palm oil?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
- Is all of your packaging biodegradable?
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?
Many (one to two thirds)