Free Vegan Cookout
- Free Vegan Cookout
More about Free Vegan Cookout
We organise events in the cities where we have activism groups. The events consists of giving away food to the people passing by, showing them that veganism is a peaceful movement. By giving away the food, we are able to start conversations with people, while showing that vegan food is very tasty!
We talk about the benefits of veganism and/or a plant-based diet for us, humans, the animals and the planet. We don't flyer or show any graphical content as we want people to open up and reflect upon their eating and buying habits. It has proven very effective!
We are active mainly in the UK, but also in other cities in Europe, such as Lisbon and Amsterdam. We would like to expand our movement because we believe that the way we do our activism is very open, friendly and with easy access to all.
Email: [email protected]
Connect & follow Free Vegan Cookout
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
Charity / non-profit
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
- Does your business/organisation have policies and practices which actively promote diversity and inclusion?
- Is your business a member of the World Fair Trade Organisation?
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
Environment and Sustainability
- Do you reuse, recycle and/or donate any waste products (e.g. food, plastics, packaging etc.)?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?
Some (less than a third)
- Does your business/organisation use an ethical bank or building society?