- Fit Chews
More about Fit Chews
Fit Chews are the modern disruptor to the confectionery challenger brands.
Our first product is an innovative, health-conscious and honest rework of original chew sweet favourites like Chewits and Fruittella.
At Fit Chews we are redefining confectionery with our range of honest sweets that can be enjoyed guilt-free by health-conscious adults and children.
Behind the brand
Obesity is the most neglected pandemic in the world, both in developed and developing countries.
Sugar is the new tobacco, and at Fit Chews, we want to play a leading role in tackling obesity.
Fit Chews have the sweet taste, and texture which we all love - this will not change.
Fit Chews will continue to be an innovator by creating a line of health-conscious confectionery, so that sweets can still be loved, while global obesity is
Fit Chews is a UK start up and we are always seeking new opportunities, we are particualry interested but not limited in partnering with suppliers and stockists.
We are very sociable so please reach out to us.
For purchasers, you can do this directly from our website.
Email: [email protected]
Connect & follow Fit Chews
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
- Is your business a member of the World Fair Trade Organisation?
Environment and Sustainability
- Is all of your packaging biodegradable?
Energy, Transport and Distribution
- How many of the products you produce and/or retail, and/or the ingredients you use, are made in the country in which your entity (business, organisation) is based?
Many (one to two thirds)