More about FERRON
As avid animal lovers, after realising there wasn't a fashion brand that offered moderately priced, quality handbags that were animal-friendly AND learning about the devastating impact the fashion industry has on animals and the environment, we decided to invest our time and resources in cruelty-free handbags made of the same quality you'd expect from European luxury brands, FERRON.
FERRON means “iron-grey hair, or one who is habitually dressed in grey” <<Latin>>
The iconic elephant logo is not only an expression of my love for animals and our support of wildlife protection projects such as Sheldrick Wildlife Trust's elephant orphanage in Kenya (please head over to "FERRON X SWT" tab for more details) , but also a statement against cruelty in fashion.
We are taking the steps towards building a compassionate and cruelty- free future. You can too. Come join us!
Vegan and cruelty- free fashion brand based in Reading, United Kingdom.
Monday 07:00- 19:00
Tuesday 07:00- 19:00
Wednesday 07:00- 19:00
Thursday 07:00- 19:00
Friday 07:00- 19:00
Saturday 07:00- 19:00
Sunday 07:00- 19:00
020 3468 2760
Feel free to visit our online store, or contact us via phone or email today to make an inquiry. We're more than happy to arrange a face-to-face meeting in Reading or a 30 mile radius of RG1 Postcode.
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 020 3468 2760
Connect & follow FERRON
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Which social, economic or environmental justice causes does your entity (business, brand, organisation) support or promote (e.g. through social media posts, donations, attending protests and other direct actions etc.)?
Feminism and gender justice
- What do you do to support or promote each of the causes you have identified?
give a shout outs and link relevant movements etc
- Does your business/organisation have an ethical labour policy or code of practice (either formal or informal) which ensures fair labour practices?
- Is your business a member of the World Fair Trade Organisation?
Environment and Sustainability
- If any of the products you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, have a sustainable production certification, please indicate which certifications apply?
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, produced using sustainable production methods albeit uncertified?
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, free of palm oil?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
- Is all of your packaging biodegradable?
- Does your business, organisation or project follow a zero waste philosophy?
- Does your business support or give back to the local community in any way?
- Does your business/organisation use an ethical bank or building society?