Eco Vegan Shoes
- Eco Vegan Shoes
More about Eco Vegan Shoes
At Eco Vegan Shoes, we have worked hard to develop a beautiful range of vegan boots and shoes. Our collection excels in durability and comfort, but are strikingly stylish too. Most of our range is also waterproof.
Please visit our webshop for more information.
Women's sizes from 35 up to 43
Men's sizes from 39 up to 48
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +316 33 433 739
Wheelchair access: No
Wheelchair accessible toilet: No
Connect & follow Eco Vegan Shoes
- Are all the products your entity (business, brand, organisation) produces and/or retails suitable for vegans? If no, then, unfortunately, you cannot register as we only accept submissions from 100% vegan entities.
- Which of the following best describes you (professionals and sole traders) or your organisation?
- Is your organisation an independent business/brand or a corporate owned business/brand?
- Are you a Grassroots organisation (for projects, charities/NGOs)?
- Are you a BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) owned/run business/organisation?
- What type of business/organisation are you?
- Are you a woman-owned/run business/organisation?
Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Does your business/organisation have an ethical labour policy or code of practice (either formal or informal) which ensures fair labour practices?
- Does your business/organisation have policies and practices which actively promote diversity and inclusion?
- Is your business a member of the World Fair Trade Organisation?
- Do you source products and/or ingredients from companies and suppliers that support fair labour practices?
Environment and Sustainability
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, produced using sustainable production methods albeit uncertified?
- Are any of the products that you produce and/or retail, or ingredients you use, free of palm oil?
- Do you only use recycled or recyclable materials for packaging?
- Does your business/organisation use an ethical bank or building society?